May I ask you some questions? I am stressed today and I just feel the mood to get into some good conversations. So here are the questions I have wondered about.
1. Why do bats sleep hanging upside down?
2. Why is it about Christmas that brings out the smiles in most people? B. What would it take to get those smiles all year-long?
3. Why is it that babies have been born for centuries, and yet year after year, doctor’s make up new ways to raise them from birth to year one?
4. Why is it when we start thinking of something too much, we make it happen? Example, we start thinking about our car, and how good it has been and how lucky we are to not have major problems, and then boom, it needs mechanical repairs.
5. Why is it when one thing goes wrong in our day, things go wrong the entire day?
6. Why is it that snakes and spiders scare the crap out of us?
Alrighty then, questions are asked; now let’s see your answers.