https://momwhearingloss.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/versatile-blogger/. Johanne has been kind enough to give me an award called the Versatile Blogger Award. Johanne is a wonderful person and has been a blogging friend of mine for quite a long time.
Here is a part of who this awesome lady is. To read more about her post, I suggest you go to her link I provided above and pay her a visit.
My name is Johanne and I am a mother of two beautiful boys and blessed to be married to someone I love very much. I work full-time as an office manager and as time permits I dabble in photography, writing, thrifting, garage sale hunting and vintage shopping. My husband and I are very busy managing our time with the many activities of a busy family life. I have a profound hearing loss which renders me essentially deaf, however, the disability makes life interesting and at times challenging but my deafness also adds humour making it easy to laugh at myself. I find pleasure in the most simplest things in life; the smell of flowers, the laughter of my children, the smell of a brand new puppy or the sight of a glorious rainbow after a shower. Hopefully, this blog will give me the freedom and creativity to jot down the many random thoughts that go through my head on a daily basis and share the many simple pleasures that make me smile.
I am supposed to tell you 10 random things about me but most of you know pretty much all there is to know; but for those newer followers I will admit to a few things.
1. I do my craziest thinking while sitting on the toilet. Some of my best stories that you seem to like are while I am in the lady’s room, lol
2. I used to not go out of the house without hair done and make-up on. Now that I am peaking to Senior Citizen years, I can refer to the saying from the classic movie, Gone with the Wind, frankly,, my dear, I don’t give a damn. I guess I am not out to impress anyone with my looks. You either like me or not.
3. I love to write poetry. I am in the process of putting all my written poems into a book to publish.
4. I have written and published 2 books. A. Dahlia , B. Al his life and MSA.
5. I can be pretty quiet at times, but get me with a good group of people and I can laugh til I pee my pants.
I would like to nominate a very dear friend of mine. Marilyn is a gifted artist and works with challenged adults. At this time in her life she is facing new challenges. She is strong and for this reason, I want her to have this award.