- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 jar marshmallow cream, (7 oz)
- 1 11 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare your mixing bowl by adding the marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels, nutmeg, and rum flavoring. Place these ingredients into the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, eggnog, and salt over medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Stirring continuously, boil for a complete 4 minutes (rolling boil). Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over ingredients in mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat on medium until smooth and white chocolate is melted (about one minute). Pour into prepared baking dish.
- If desired, sprinkle with extra nutmeg for garnish.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set. Remove parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. ENJOY.
The word for today is BESPOKE
Learner’s definition of BESPOKE
also : producing clothes that are made to fit a particular person
Are we custom made people? Are we able to be molded? Can others conform us to be what they want? How do we feel when others try to make us bespoken? I think deep down inside, it would hurt. It may make us angry when others don’t seem to get us.
I think for the most part we all want to be unique people. We want to stand our for who we are and be accepted for we believe and how we act. I know for me, I want to just be me. I don’t want to ever be bespoken.
I am sitting here listening to my favorite, all-time group; The Carpenters. My heart is heavy tonight. No it’s not because of Al or any losses in my life. It is because I have placed myself in a position where I tend to beat myself up.
What did I do? What wrong thing did I say? What should I have done more of? I hate it and I am hating myself for allowing this to happen. I wonder if at my age, I will ever learn about myself.
I have to fix me. I can’t belittle myself any longer. I am worthy. I was happy once, I can be again.