- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 jar marshmallow cream, (7 oz)
- 1 11 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare your mixing bowl by adding the marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels, nutmeg, and rum flavoring. Place these ingredients into the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, eggnog, and salt over medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Stirring continuously, boil for a complete 4 minutes (rolling boil). Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over ingredients in mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat on medium until smooth and white chocolate is melted (about one minute). Pour into prepared baking dish.
- If desired, sprinkle with extra nutmeg for garnish.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set. Remove parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. ENJOY.