Peanut Butter Quinoa Protein Bars
yield: 14 BARS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 22-25 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- 1 cup Fisher Nuts sliced almonds
- 1 cup quick cook oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 cup whole grain quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup light agave nectar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Mix just until blended. Pour into the prepared baking dish and press lightly into pan so it’s even in thickness.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and cool completely for about 15 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper, and place on cutting board. Cut into 14 slices. Store in airtight container for up to one week. ENJOY.