Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
yield: ABOUT 4 DOZEN
prep time: 45 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
A delicious, eggless treat, these Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites are no bake, and perfect for parties. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough sandwiched between two mini pretzel twists and dunked in chocolate!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 6 oz Ghirardelli Dark chocolate melting wafers, melted (according to package)
- 6 oz Ghirardelli White Chocolate melting wafers, melted (according to package)
- sprinkles, optional
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth and well blended. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat in flour and salt. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay a single layer of mini pretzel twists onto the parchment (about 48). Using a 1 Tbsp cookie scoop, drop a scoop of cookie dough onto each pretzel. When finished, top with a second pretzel.
- Freeze for about 15-30 minutes.
- Dip half of each pretzel bite into melted chocolate and return to parchment paper. Add sprinkles immediately. Allow to set (about 10 minutes) and enjoy!
*Store in refrigerator in a covered container for up to 5 days. These are best however within 48 hours, the pretzel tends to get soft/stale.