- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 6 (7 inch) corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Brown the ground beef, onion, garlic, taco seasoning, and oregano in a skillet over medium heat, breaking the meat up into crumbles as it cooks, about 8 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Stir in sour cream, chilies, and vinegar until well mixed. Remove from heat, and mix in the Cheddar cheese.
- Melt margarine in a small skillet over low heat. When melted, dip each tortilla into the margarine for about 30 seconds, or until soft. Place the softened tortilla onto a baking sheet, and fill with about 1/3 cup of the meat mixture. Fold the right and left sides of the tortilla over the filling, then the top and bottom, making an envelope that completely encloses the filling. Flip the tortilla seam side down on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tortilla is crisp, about 15 minutes.
Printed From Allrecipes.com 4/15/20