Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge
yield: 64 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
I’ve combined two of the best things in life: chocolate and cookie dough. This Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe will have you drooling in no time!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 8 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, frozen
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, milk, vanilla, and butter.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Once boiling, keep at a rolling boil for a full two minutes (still stirring).
- For this next step, I use a stand mixer with whisk attachment (a hand mixer would work too). Combine the marshmallow cream and milk chocolate chips in mixing bowl. Pour hot mixture over these ingredients and blend until smooth. I turn my mixer on medium speed and blend for 1-3 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- While this is mixing, line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Crumble half of the frozen cookie dough (in small 1inch chunks) into bottom of baking dish. Set aside.
- Once mixture is smooth, pour into prepared dish. With the remaining cookie dough, press small chunks into the top of the fudge. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Cut and enjoy.
- Store fudge in airtight container for up to 1 week.