Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
yield: 2-3 LB DRUMSTICKS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 24 MINUTES BROIL, 2 HOURS ON HIGH CROCKPOT
- 2-3 lbs of chicken drumsticks
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups Sweet Baby Rays original BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- tabasco sauce, optional
- Place chicken on broiler pan and sprinkle chicken generously with salt and pepper, on both sides.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 24 minutes (12 minutes on each side) until browned and fully cooked.
- Transfer to crockpot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bbq sauce, honey, mustard, worchestershire sauce and a couple shakes of tabasco. Stir until blended and pour over chicken.
- Cover crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours, or low for 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!