Avalanche Krispie Bars
prep time: 30 MINUTES
Chewy and delicious, these peanut butter white chocolate Avalanche Krispie Bars are better than the original. Copycat version of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Melt white chocolate chips and peanut butter together until creamy. Fold in rice krispies.
- Allow to cool to room temperature (about 10 minutes). Stir in mini morsels and mini marshmallows.
- Pour into a buttered 8×8-inch baking dish, pressing lightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, cut into squares and serve cold. Enjoy!