Grilled Chicken Pineapple Sliders
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut in half
- 6 pineapple rings
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 6 slices red onion
- 6 Hawaiian bread rolls – split and toasted
- 6 lettuce leaves – rinsed and dried
- Whisk together the lemon juice, lime juice, cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Grill the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
- Spread 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce on the bottom half of a toasted roll; next add a lettuce leaf, a piece of chicken, a pineapple round, and an onion slice. Replace the top and repeat with the remaining rolls.
Printed From Allrecipes.com 7/4/2018
French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
yield: ABOUT 1/2 QUART
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
- 1 can (14oz) Fat Free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup fat free milk (skim)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all three ingredients in a large mason jar (quart size).
- Add lid and shake vigorously. Use within one week. ENJOY.
Freedom to say as you wish once you leave your parents home. Freedom to marry whom you choose. Freedom to vote, to plan your marriage and death. Freedom to worship whatever you please.
Freedom to choose what you have for your meals, what kind of car to drive, what side of town you live on. Freedom to decide whether to work or not. Freedom to do as you please.
This is freedom here in America. We take freedom for granted. We need to get on our knees and kiss our ground because there are many areas of the world who have little freedom and there are those inflicted by disease that wish they could kiss the ground.
Happy Fourth of July my friends! Stay safe and have fun