yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 35-40 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Chewy and delicious, these brown sugar Butterscotch Blondies are the perfect dessert!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 package (11 oz) Butterscotch morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter with brown sugar. Whisk until combined.
- Add in eggs, one at a time. Whisk in vanilla.
- Slowly add in flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Mix by hand until just combined. Fold in butterscotch morsels.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool completely. Slice and enjoy!