Loaded Potato Salad
yield: 12-16 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
- 3 lb red potatoes
- 30oz jar Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Boil potatoes in a large pot, covered, until fork tender. Remove immediately and the skin should pinch right off. Cool ten minutes, then dice the potatoes small (this keeps them from being mashed).
- In a large bowl combine diced potatoes, mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You must be logged in to post a comment.