Banana Zucchini Bread
yield: 2 LOAVES
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 60 MINUTES
Sweet and nutty, this Banana Zucchini Bread is a great breakfast or dessert. With two loaves coming out of the oven, it’s perfect to share or freeze for later!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk (I use skim)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Grease and flour two 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pans (or use baking spray). I like to line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper as an extra precaution. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine everything except zucchini and pecans. Beat until well blended, about 2 minutes. Fold in zucchini and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake in a 350°F oven for 60-65 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature, or freeze in a ziploc freezer bags. ENJOY!