If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you’re in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They’re a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That’s why they’re one of Howard’s all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs until well combined. Slowly beat in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop batter by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are set and centers are still slightly soft. Cool cookies 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You must be logged in to post a comment.