This sketching thing I have been doing may just be something I need to toss to the birds. I want you to tell me to break the pencils, give the sketch pad to my grandchildren to scribble on; if you believe in your heart that this is just plain crap. It’s alright, I am tough, I can take it.
This is my second attempt at having an urge to draw. Not knowing what will happen I just place the art pencil to the pad and see what happens. I never know what I will get when I am finished. Maybe I would be better at trying to draw something I can see instead of letting my mind wander.
- Enhance your child interest by Printed Pencils (lizzawhitecom.wordpress.com)
- Your child interest by Printed Pencils (robertcool61.wordpress.com)
- Banana Plant Abstract Study – Colored Pencils (timebush.com)
- worn out sketch (titanjen2014.wordpress.com)
- Doodling………Painting……..Exploring Play As A Mental Break (oldtimecowgirl.wordpress.com)
- LITTLE MIX (biro and coloured pencil) (2bhb.wordpress.com)
- Art Scribbles (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Live Outside the Box (30inmy30s.com)
I can’t draw worth crap, but my Dad was a good artist. After spending a day with my girlfriend, she suggested I start sketching what ever it is I am feeling.
I bought the sketch pad but let it lay for a while. Then today for some odd reason I was just angry at the world. It came and passed pretty quickly. I think seeing Al the entire hours of a day have opened my eyes.
He is sick, really sick. He struggles for everything he wants and does. The video I posted last evening is just a small sample of his life. Getting up out of bed, is a real chore for him. The first thing he has to do is get those legs to work.
Something has changed since he has been home. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is different. In many ways he is calmer, but in other ways, the only thing I can think of is he has given up.
Not the kind where he cusses up a storm. It is like his body has given up or he is tired of working to survive. He barely touched his lunch, but he did drink his chocolate milk and his cookie, just like kids do.
I wanted him to stay in the living room with me after lunch but he insisted he go back to bed. I changed his brief and laid him down. I don’t know what led me to do it but I came out and got that new sketch pad and drew this.
I have no idea what it is, I just let my mind draw it.
- Last chance to enter scribbles competition! (weeklyweevilblog.wordpress.com)
- Here’s some of my scribblings… (liveagainsttheflow.wordpress.com)
- Mind-blowing Celebrity Portraits Made from Scribbles (creativitism.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to A Scribbly Binweevils Help Guide! (weevilyworld.wordpress.com)
- Scribbling Away In Nano Seconds (essayboard.com)
- Last Chance To Enter The Friendship Story Competition By Scribbles! (binsupport.wordpress.com)
- Whats in a scribble? (artivitycentre.wordpress.com)
- Scribble nail art (nailmonsterjpn.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration, Where Are You? (sarahfindlay.wordpress.com)
- Scribbles’ Friendship Writing Competition! (jim506.wordpress.com)