Pumpkin Muffins with Maple Pecan Glaze
yield: 6-7 DOZEN MINI MUFFINS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 11 MINUTES
FOR THE MUFFINS:
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp BAILEYS® Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp kosher salt
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp maple flavoring
- ¼ cup BAILEYS® Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugars until fully blended. Add pumpkin, eggs and BAILEYS® Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer. Beat until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Beat for about 2-3 minutes until fully combined.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with non-stick baking spray. Drop batter by 1-2 Tbsp scoop into muffin pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 11-13 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk the powdered sugar, maple flavoring and BAILEYS® Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer together until smooth and well blended.
- Dip tops of muffin into glaze, allowing the excess to drip off. Place on wire rack and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Allow muffins to set about 15 minutes. ENJOY.
- If you want to freeze the muffins, do so before adding the glaze. Place cooked and cooled muffins into an airtight freezer bag. When ready to use, thaw at room temperature. Proceed in making the glaze and enjoy!
- If you can’t find the BAILEYS® Pumpkin Spice Coffee creamer, feel free to substitute with my Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Creamer!