Taz is an author over at http://transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com.
She has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thank-you so much Taz.
1-Link back to the person who nominated you.
2-Add the award logo to your blog.
3-Share 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate 10-15 bloggers and link to them, and tell them about their nomination.
Seven things about me?
1. Did you know my brother and I are both left-handed. They say left handers are unique. LOL
2. I like antique crocks
3. Thursdays I always change my bedsheets.
4. I collect chickens
5. I lay on my stomach to go to sleep and end up in the mornings on my back.
6.One of my dreams is to be an artist, to paint one painting. I don’t know why.
7. I am a sucker for Dairy Queen ice-cream cones.
jack joseph’s mom
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (saminaiqbal27.wordpress.com)
- The One Lovely Blog Award (fashenty.wordpress.com)
- The Geezer Nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! (thepracticalpsychosomaticist.com)
- The Shine on Award. (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (griffinsandgingersnaps.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award (zyoshiko.wordpress.com)
- 7 Awards (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- A Nomination for the Interesting Blog Award! (jackiewriting.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (scsurfbutler.com)
Lipstick and Chaos has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Here is a little bit about her if you have not visited her blog.
Life in our household is always an adventure of cyclonic magnitudes. It’s a titanic shift of highs and lows, volume increasing and sanity fleeing. I live and I feel and I do most of it out loud. I believe that in sharing life’s adventures, it lets the rest of the world know that they indeed are not losing their mind and their child is not the only one masquerading around like a tie-dyed protegé in a pool of raging hormones. If only one thing I say is relatable to another life, then I have indeed succeeded in saving yet one more piece of shattered sanity.
So sit back and laugh, cry or read in disbelief. It is my hope to present to you that while life is crazy and busy and chaotic, there is a bit of sense to it.
There is an art to making it look easy while still having time to apply lipstick!
Misbehaved has a very interesting blog. She has nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Here is her answers to 7 questions asked her.
7 Things About Me –
When I was little I swore that I was going to be a horse when I grew up.
I create artwork out of pieces of bone, sticks, broken glass, rusty nails and pretty much any other interesting objects I find on outdoor journeys.
If I don’t get a new tattoo soon I am likely to go insane from the itch.
I once moved to California with everything I owned in 3 suitcases and with only $20 in my pocket.
I failed ceramics in high school.
On my 5th birthday, I got a card from the Gremlins that lived under our house. True Story.
The rules are:
1- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2-Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3-Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Thank-you both bloggers for these nominations!
I will use the nominations for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award since this is a new award. My nominations go to these bloggers in no certain order.
Joanne T Ferguson
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- Blog Awards – Wordy Post! (oohlalanails.wordpress.com)
- Wow! I am in awe of these exceptional bloggers & awards! (yourejustadumbass.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (randomdorkness.wordpress.com)
- I got one …… and some more awards! (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (imconfident.wordpress.com)
- The Dragon ‘s Loyalty Award (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Blogger Award (firsttimefreedom.wordpress.com)
- The Inspiring Blogger Award. (sonuduggal.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Blog Award + 7 Things About Me (dutchbritishlove.wordpress.com)
have both nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thank-you both blogger friends.
I will not go into the ritual of informing of anything. As there is nothing new to say about myself today.
I just want to say a big thank-you!!!
Vikki has nominated me for this award. I have been awarded this a few times so I won’t bore you with the routine questions and answers part.
I do although want to give credit to Vikki and say a big thank-you Vikki!!!
You are supposed to follow the rules by telling 7 things about yourself. Paying credit to the who who nominated you. Link back to their post. Also add nominations for this.
So I will nominate now.. I have been told that I nominate some friends for this or that reward more than once. I am sorry but when I think you are terrific, I have to show it!
Wise Little Nuggets
Taz has nominated me for this award. I want to thank her for thinking of me when she was nominating bloggers.
Here is a bit of what this blogger represents in life.
This is the story of my life ,my personal trials and tribulations , the process of my thoughts and the intensity of my feelings, my interactions with my husband and 3 kids .I want to share my life with people ,to reach out to them,help them realise their hidden strengths ,provide them with hope in their darkest hours.Remember, God loves us all, every one is precious and come what may ,He will always be at our side,so here’s to life!!!!
Thank you once again!!!
Here is what Tazein is all about.
My name is Tazein Mirza Saad.I am among you, you know me,we all exist together on this planet!! My story is a very painful chapter in my life- finally, after struggling for 20 years, God came for me!!With Him at my side, every last trace of fear left me and I started my journey as a writer!! I am blessed by you all, dear readers, who identify with my feelings,God bless every one!Hold my hand, dear readers, as we aim to find the most important thing in life- ourselves- find your self- every thing will fall in place.If you are suffering and alone, no one is helping you,reflect upon this fact:God loves you a lot,He is testing your faith in Him,He knows you can handle it!!Pain is the best teacher of all- something inside us changes for ever, we become stronger- our spirit shines!May we all gain Wisdom in this journey of life!!We will experience true bliss, contentment and happiness along the way!!Get, set, go!!
Thank-you so much for this beautiful nomination and award.
I am to say seven things about myself.
1. I hate being cold. On this terribly blustery day I wish I was a bear hibernating somewhere.
2. I ask all to pray that my brother enjoys his visit here at home for Christmas
3. When the first of the year arrives, I am going to look at it as new and try to move forth in my life, if the snow allows me to drive
4. I am about half-way done editing my first book.
5. I have begun writing my second book
6. I have to read the instructions on what day to set my turkey in the refrigerator to thaw it out. You would think I would know it by heart at my age.
7. I have to have my blood drawn the day after Christmas for my diabetic check-up. I think this is terrible, the day after? How am I going to eat and enjoy the day?
Daily Prompt: Live to Eat | Stuph Blog
Awards are given when people enjoy and appreciate your words. There are many beautiful awards and I have been awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by;
http://jacquelinepetingi.wordpress.com Thank-you Jacquie.
There are usually a few rules that come with awards and the rules for this award are;
thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 (or less if you have less) other very inspiring bloggers, notify them and then tell them 7 things about yourself.
Thank-you for this award!
I do want to give credit to the one who nominated me though.
This website is fairly new to me, and I apologize for not knowing as much as I should, but I have learned enough to know I love her blogging site.
Here are some things she has told me about herself
1.I am a pen-pal to a prisoner.
2.I have Bugofobia
3.I love Reece’s peanut butter cups
4.I love Reece’s peanut butter cups
5.I try to celebrate my birthday by volunteering somewhere that day.
6.I cry a lot.
7.I would love to ride in a hot air balloon
Thank you so much for this wonderful award, and folks, make sure to stop by her web site and do some reading!!!!
I can’t believe this happened! I was nominated for another award! I am feeling so humbled at this very moment. The person who has nominated me is
A big thank you for this charmed by you!!!!
You are supposed to tell seven things about yourself and then nominate others you feel deserve this award also.
There is so little to say about me. Let me think a moment. Alright, here is a couple of things you may not know.
I was born a blue baby and lived in an incubator for six weeks.
I was speaking dutch my grandma said when I was young, no one could understand me
I would love to find a christian man companion to share my life with
In most of my elementary school days my report card said that the teacher had to move me from seat to seat because I would not stop talking.
Thank you again for this very nice award.