I have just received the news that I was awarded two more awards from The Prodigal Daughter
Here is a slice of who the Prodigal Daughter is
We all are lost and wastefully extravagant. We demand of our Father the nicest of all things to be given us…getting ahead of the One who knows best.
In our stupor we stumble and go hungry but just when we thought we lost everything, our Heavenly Father remains faithful…and waiting.
How many times have we failed? How many times have we sinned? How many times have we returned back home to a delightful Father waiting with open arms? God isn’t counting. He delights to see us . All it takes is a sincere repentance and we’re accepted in His family once again.
Our Father celebrates our return over and over and over again. We are redeemed and prodigal no more.
Here are the rules of the award:
1 . Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thanks and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Thank-you so much my dear friend for these awards
Seven things about myself
1. I do one load of laundry per week
2. I love to sit in my swing in the early evenings of the year
3. I have a dishwasher but barely use it
4. I love the reruns; Mash and I Love Lucy and Golden Girls
4. I am an American Idol fan but not as strong this year with new judges
5. I love to watch 20/20 and Dateline
6. My favorite television stations are Nick-at-Nite and Hallmark
Beyond Back Creek