http://inspirationalgem.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I am trying not…
http://inspirationalgem.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I am trying not to repeat my thank-you’s for the same award. But this time I will because the award has a new face and I want to share it with you.
I thank-you for this award. It is beautiful. You have lit up my soul and hopefully I can remain shining for other people as I walk this great earth.
Thank-you again and big hugs.
I Am Blessed Today
I am being on the lazy side today since I had the biggest part of my work done yesterday. Besides,…
I am being on the lazy side today since I had the biggest part of my work done yesterday. Besides, my sides hurt from moving furniture yesterday. Oh to be getting older.
Well not to side track, I was reading comments and I stumbled across a remark stating I had yet been given another award. I thought to myself, wow, cool, awesome. This made my day brighter.
And then I looked up at the window and the rain had left and the sun was shining. Thank-you God for this joy you have allowed me to have today.
http://inspirationalgem.wordpress.com is who honored me with the Liebster Award. I get so excited over these awards. I don’t care how many times I receive the same one or even a new one. It is a thank-you from a friend who thinks my words and thoughts are worth reading.
I remember telling my parents that when I grew up and moved out there would be no more rules. Sad to say as soon as I moved out I learned new rules about being a grown up and they weren’t the rules of my kind parents.
And the same goes for this award, rules, what can I say? I have to follow the rules or get the ruler. LOL
Here are the rules:
Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award (
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Oh goodie, I get to think up some more questions.
1.If you could visit anywhere in the world for only one day, where would it be and why?
2.What is your favorite scent?
3. What is your best memory of Christmas?
4. Were you ever scared at Halloween?
5.Are you under, over or at five feet tall?
6.How many languages do you speak?
7. Have you ever told a lie in order not to hurt anyone?
8. What would you do if on Christmas morning, instead of Santa coming down your chimney, it was me?
9. When do you start buying or preparing for Christmas?
10. What is your custom for Thanksgiving?
Here are the questions I was asked to answer.
1.What are a few things that inspire you to be the best you?
People with a compassion for others and life
Tell about one thing you find to be beautiful that many/most people seem to see as ugly.
Big, gaudy, shiny costume jewelry.
3. To you, what constitutes true friendship?
Trust and commitment
4. What is one painful experience you previously endured that you now see as a blessing?
Finally getting the confidence to file for a divorce. I put up with so much bull for so many years. Freedom from any kind of abuse is beautiful and a real blessing.
5. What is your favorite book? Or one of them?
I have one favorite book. I may have more, but I don’t have time to read. It is called Black Like Me.
6. What is one song that can be considered one of your life theme songs? One that describes you, your life in general, or your outlook on something.
7. What are three quotes that inspire you somehow?
A. Don’t ever look back, you already walked that moment.
B. You are never alone, God is with you.
C. Live like this is your last day.
8. Do you have a Philosophy of life that you consciously try to live by? If so, briefly explain the basics of it.
23 years ago when I decided to become a Caregiver, my philosophy was to treat my patients the way I will want to be treated when I grow old.
9. What accomplishment of yours are you most proud of?
A. I have three beautiful children
B. I have made it to the age I am today
C. I can write what I can’t express through my mouth and you understand
10.Which one of your senses (see, hear, taste, feel/touch, smell) do you think would be the most difficult to live without?
Feel/touch, with this I can be blind but touch your warmth
To not see I can yet feel
To not taste I can be fed
To not smell I still can be led.
Hunt FOR Truth
Mona Gustafson Affinito
Saritha has nominated me for these two awards.
Questions for the blogs I have nominated:
1. How long have you been blogging and do you blog every day?
2. What did you want to achieve by starting your blog?
3. Has your blog changed direction since you started?
4. What kind of blogs do you follow?
5. Which is your favorite post that you’ve written?
6. If you were an animal, what would you be?
7. Do you have any pet peeves?
8. A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood.
9. Something that you learned recently.
10. What is your favorite season of the year?
1.I blog every day and I have been blogging for a year and a half
2. To do as God led me to do
3. Not really, I still write from my heart short stories and about my brother.
4. Humor and heart-felt
5.My dedication to my brother, https://terry1954.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/dedicated-to-my-brother/
6. A pampered dog
7. Cracking your knuckles and busy signals on the phone
8. Playing with my dolls and going to Grandma’s house
9. Don’t be afraid to put your trust and needs in to God. He does answer. He will take care of me.
Thank-you so much Saritha for these awards. Friends, make sure to check out her blog. The link above is where you can find her.
My nominations for these two awards are:
Vivi a very close friend of mine nominated me for this Wonderful Team Award.
Do you have any idea how it gives me goose bumps to know that I am accepted and a part of a wonderful team of bloggers? We are family. There is no doubt about it.
People with interesting and creative minds. Coming together as one unit. Having the ability to express ourselves through words and pictures. Being unafraid to share what is in our hearts. Knowing that no one shall criticize us for how we feel at this very moment. Sharing what our plans for the future are. Being able to trust that we can speak of our internal pain and know we are understood.
Thank-you so much Vivi. I have accepted this award once already, so I will not go into the rules of it. This reminds me of a song that I always craved in my own life, and find it more often than not here at the wonderful world of writing at WordPress.
have both nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thank-you both blogger friends.
I will not go into the ritual of informing of anything. As there is nothing new to say about myself today.
I just want to say a big thank-you!!!
Vikki has nominated me for this award. I have been awarded this a few times so I won’t bore you with the routine questions and answers part.
I do although want to give credit to Vikki and say a big thank-you Vikki!!!
You are supposed to follow the rules by telling 7 things about yourself. Paying credit to the who who nominated you. Link back to their post. Also add nominations for this.
So I will nominate now.. I have been told that I nominate some friends for this or that reward more than once. I am sorry but when I think you are terrific, I have to show it!
Wise Little Nuggets