Lipstick and Chaos has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Here is a little bit about her if you have not visited her blog.
Life in our household is always an adventure of cyclonic magnitudes. It’s a titanic shift of highs and lows, volume increasing and sanity fleeing. I live and I feel and I do most of it out loud. I believe that in sharing life’s adventures, it lets the rest of the world know that they indeed are not losing their mind and their child is not the only one masquerading around like a tie-dyed protegé in a pool of raging hormones. If only one thing I say is relatable to another life, then I have indeed succeeded in saving yet one more piece of shattered sanity.
So sit back and laugh, cry or read in disbelief. It is my hope to present to you that while life is crazy and busy and chaotic, there is a bit of sense to it.
There is an art to making it look easy while still having time to apply lipstick!
Misbehaved has a very interesting blog. She has nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Here is her answers to 7 questions asked her.
7 Things About Me –
When I was little I swore that I was going to be a horse when I grew up.
I create artwork out of pieces of bone, sticks, broken glass, rusty nails and pretty much any other interesting objects I find on outdoor journeys.
If I don’t get a new tattoo soon I am likely to go insane from the itch.
I once moved to California with everything I owned in 3 suitcases and with only $20 in my pocket.
I failed ceramics in high school.
On my 5th birthday, I got a card from the Gremlins that lived under our house. True Story.
The rules are:
1- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2-Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3-Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Thank-you both bloggers for these nominations!
I will use the nominations for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award since this is a new award. My nominations go to these bloggers in no certain order.
Joanne T Ferguson
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- Blog Awards – Wordy Post! (oohlalanails.wordpress.com)
- Wow! I am in awe of these exceptional bloggers & awards! (yourejustadumbass.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (randomdorkness.wordpress.com)
- I got one …… and some more awards! (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (imconfident.wordpress.com)
- The Dragon ‘s Loyalty Award (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Blogger Award (firsttimefreedom.wordpress.com)
- The Inspiring Blogger Award. (sonuduggal.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Blog Award + 7 Things About Me (dutchbritishlove.wordpress.com)