My dearest friend Vivi gave this to me for my birthday for tomorrow. I cheated and peeked at it tonight. I just had to share with you, cuz it is so cute!!!!
Thanks my dear friend!
- Birthday Love (bipolarmuse.com)
- You Are Beautiful (specializingintheimpossible.wordpress.com)
- 3:Happy birthday to … ! (smkamanda.wordpress.com)
- Eye of the Beholder (insanityofmotherhood.com)
- A Beautiful Woman – (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- Seeing Yourself As Others Do (dfdancesinlife.com)
- Dress Up Dresses (madisonmuse.com)
- Flashback Friday: Regina (ungiornonellavita.wordpress.com)
- birthday bouquets (crestingthewords.wordpress.com)
You know me well enough by now to know I am never a quitter. I may be down on bended knee. My chest may be dragging the floor, and my feet dragging at times, but I am no quitter!
I have this idea for Al. It made his day so special at his birthday, but now I want to bump it up a notch. At Al’s birthday, I made a special birthday page just for him, and so many friends around the world wished him a happy birthday.
The sad thing was, I was not able to print off that page so Al could touch it. Sometimes I go back to it and read the well wishes for Al so he knows there are people out there that care and yes, some of you love him as a Christian brother, but this time I would like to do more.
It won’t cost much, and it won’t take much time, but I am hoping that when Al sees the hearts of a lot of you, he will quit thinking of dying and how to make it happen. Hopefully, he will be able to be torn away from his pain for just awhile.
So here is what I would like to propose. Friendship cards, get-well cards, happy cards, funny cards. Remember, his mentality is about ten years old and he loves vintage cars, and coco cola, and football and basketball, and so I think any card will hopefully put a smile back on his face.
I don’t feel it is appropriate to put my full mailing address on here, but if you email me at
I will be glad to give you the proper mailing address for our home. You will place the card in my name, % of my brother’s name.
I sure hope that each of you will not look at this like I am trying to get something for nothing. The reward that I am trying to reap is some happiness for Al.
Well, this is my idea, and I hope to hear from many of you.
Please do me one tiny favor? Place card in the subject line of your own email, so I do not consider it spam.
- Are greeting cards an endangered species? (mnn.com)
- Signature Cards Announces Two New Business Thanksgiving Greeting Card Additions to Their Business Greeting Card Line (prweb.com)