If he gets laid off
Will you stand strong
If he falls
Will you pick him up
When he weeps
Will you wipe his tears
When he errors
Will you understand?
Men are to be strong
But sometimes we are wrong
For they have hearts
And can fall apart
They need us too
Just like me and you do.
I WISH FOR YOU A YOUNG HEART THROUGHOUT ALL OF YOUR DAYS
http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
Is being “normal” — whatever that means to you — a good thing, or a bad thing? Neither?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us EVERYDAY.
This prompt rubs my panties the wrong way. I hate the word normal. What is it anyways?
- You. (wordsmagical.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Zone (marta87wink.wordpress.com)
- Five minute Friday: Fall (bubblemomentpages.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: If Proteins Were Red, Carbohydrates Were Blue, What Would You Do? (iamwhoiamnowblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings (writinglikeastoner.wordpress.com)
- Conversations Wild (ashadeofpen.wordpress.com)
- I Refuse | Daily Prompt: Never (kyladanica.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Hi, Mom! Ps: I Love You (ambikasinghsmusings.wordpress.com)
- My Heart (colorsofplacidity.wordpress.com)
- You Actually Can Die of a Broken Heart (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)