Why do we have to feel pain
Why do we have to hurt
Why do we have to grow up
Why do we?
Why do we believe
That fairy tales come true
Why do we get so sad
Why do we?
Why did we want it so fast
Why did we want to grow up
Why do we want everything now
Why do we?
- Fairy tales (fairytalesisland.wordpress.com)
- Fairy Tale Life. (itsmecharlotte.wordpress.com)
- Long lost slipper (pcreel29.wordpress.com)
- The Monstrous Love (thefrustratedpoet.wordpress.com)
- Paranormal Baddies: Fairy Tales (thegrownupya.wordpress.com)
- Giveaway: The Fairy Tale Trap and The Fairy Tale Twist (thecheapreader.wordpress.com)
- The Life and Death of Economic Fairy Tales (thoughtinfection.com)
- A Fairy Tale Vacation (travelbrigade.com)
- The Royal Wedding. (teamtangled.wordpress.com)
- The Land Of The Exile By Rabindranath Tagore (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
Christmas At Our House
In bringing Christmas to Al I have spent a lot of time in his room today since he is home. Pulling…
In bringing Christmas to Al I have spent a lot of time in his room today since he is home. Pulling out boxes and bags, looking for Coca Cola Christmas items. He was so engrossed with what I was bringing out the tears stopped.
When I first started bringing him things he cried. Each new piece, brought more tears. Then I started pulling out items he has not seen since he has been home from the Nursing Home. The tears slowed. I decorated his room with greenery and before the afternoon was over I had completely transformed his room into Christmas. Reds and Christmas music floated around him.
Holiday Snoopy, Charlie Brown stuffed animal that plays Merry Christmas, a musical globe with the traditional Christmas colors all lightened his spirit. I told him that since he didn’t think he would be here for Christmas I was going to prove to him that he was here for Christmas by bringing it to him.
Mickey Mouse is playing his horn. The ramp I push Al down in the mornings and afternoons are all decorated with silver tinsel and red bows. I found Christmas music on U Tube and our house has turned from death to gaiety.
It is sort of odd. The house is quiet from family and kids and yet there is a peace that is flowing through our house as Al smiled at me as he looks at his collections of red, greens and sparkles in his room with music playing softly in the background. It is truly Christmas inside our house and Al isn’t missing a thing.
A New Chapter of My LIfe Blossomed
I don’t know if any of you would be interested or not, but I thought I would put the word out here…
I don’t know if any of you would be interested or not, but I thought I would put the word out here to you.
As you know if you follow me I have been writing more and more poetry. I decided I wanted to save them in one spot and hopefully later on I will publish a book on my poetry.
There is nothing more than my poetry I write on here. No stories or funnies, just poetry. This way it will be easy to pull all my work and gather it together.
My editor told me that the book Dahlia will be published very soon. I am so excited. I am working on the book about my brother’s life journey and now this. I am not doing it for any reason, just for myself, and hopefully I can help someone smile or remember something about their own life or past.
Well, there it is, out in the open. So if any of you want just a page of poems come check it out! Thanks for reading dear friends.
- Read Me Poetry, Please – 4 Short Poems, Spoken By Me (thisaeshaw.wordpress.com)
- When poetry met the poet (thehindu.com)
- Serious poetry is art but is it too elitist? (joylennick.wordpress.com)
- Poetry 2Life Celebration (ddwright.wordpress.com)
- If I Was Your Poetry (treespirit.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Poetry (nonfictionspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Poem (njwdragon.wordpress.com)
- I have written a REAL poem! (martygylleck.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Is Not For Rushing – Part Two (on writing poetry) (queeroticpoetry.wordpress.com)
If I Ruled The World
If I ruled the world
I would wipe
Away all illness
Every day would
Be new and kind
No sharp tongues
Thoughts and hands
Be free to roam
Unafraid of no one
If I ruled the world
As he would
As tears whip through the branches of my life, I can not even begin to thank-you my dear God for still walking beside me. You reach down and lift me up. You bring comfort to my weary soul.
You found me under a bushel of tangled webs. You saw my burning soul crying out to you Lord. I saw tears in your eyes as you heard me calling out to you. You know each and every one of my sins Lord, and yet you say you forgive me.
As I sit here professing my undying love for you a smile comes over your face. As I humbly lower my head, reaching out to kiss your feet, you let me know I am safe. You tell me the wolves will walk by me and leave me untouched, although they hunger.
Amazing grace my Lord. This is what I am offered as long as I continue to follow you. Miracles I shall see. Creatures I shall feed. Naked I shall clothe. What I have I will share. What ever it takes dear Lord, I will do it so that I may show honor to you God. You are the almighty one.
You gave up your life for me. You let them pound nails into your flesh. You bled for me. You are so great and I am so little and yet you provide me with love and amazing grace.
- Why title this blog “Grace Will Lead Me Home”? (sarahyoung1992.wordpress.com)
- Glorious Things Of Thee Are Spoken – Sunday Songs (garyware.me)
- The Efficacy of HIS Amazing Grace … (inspirationsetc.com)
- Home Sweet Home & Amazing Grace (arumawakia.wordpress.com)
- Grace. (forallmydays.wordpress.com)
- Music Break: Amazing Grace by Celtic Woman (theheadshipofchristblog.wordpress.com)
- “Amazing Grace” (ynacatig.wordpress.com)
- Bible verses to read when you feel tired and weary (viktoriaveigas.wordpress.com)
- For the Lord’s Day – Be Still My Soul (jpfinn7.com)
- Heart Surgery Only God Can Perform (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)