http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
Is being “normal” — whatever that means to you — a good thing, or a bad thing? Neither?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us EVERYDAY.
This prompt rubs my panties the wrong way. I hate the word normal. What is it anyways?
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
This is a standard definition
but I believe normal is in the eyes of the believer, the one living life
For I see you
And you see me
We are different
Colors but have
The same two
Eyes, one nose
And one mouth
And you are shorter
I have two legs
But you only have one
I see you smile at me
And I smile back at you
Yes we are normal
Normal for you and me
In the life we live each day.
- You. (wordsmagical.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Zone (marta87wink.wordpress.com)
- Five minute Friday: Fall (bubblemomentpages.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: If Proteins Were Red, Carbohydrates Were Blue, What Would You Do? (iamwhoiamnowblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings (writinglikeastoner.wordpress.com)
- Conversations Wild (ashadeofpen.wordpress.com)
- I Refuse | Daily Prompt: Never (kyladanica.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Hi, Mom! Ps: I Love You (ambikasinghsmusings.wordpress.com)
- My Heart (colorsofplacidity.wordpress.com)
- You Actually Can Die of a Broken Heart (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)