YIELD: 8 SERVINGS
- 12 large marshmallows
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- pretzels and graham crackers, for dipping
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add condensed milk and chocolate chips. Microwave for one minute.
- Stir chocolate until smooth and add in marshmallows. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds until marshmallows are soft.
- Stir and serve with pretzels, graham crackers, fruit, etc! ENJOY!
Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips – 12 oz – 3 pk