You want to know more about Sara? Well here ia good picture in her own words
Me, in 10 sentences.
Scatty – I’m always losing something or other.
Loyal – give me a reason to like you and you’ve got a friend forever.
Honest – I can’t abide dishonesty, it’s a pet hate of mine.
Dizzy – I actually mean dizzy, I suffer from Vertigo and Meniere’s Disease.
Hopeful – well aren’t we all.
Thinker – I think therefore I am… who truly knows what Rene Descartes was thinking when he wrote it, I’ll leave that to the professionals.
Crazy – some might say I’m a rabbit hole short of a warren, a sandwich short of a picnic… you get the idea, but hey, it works for me.
Hermit – I’ve been trying this out for a couple of years, albeit on a part-time basis.
Believer – in all things paranormal, that there’s more to life than pain and suffering, that one day I will achieve something worthwhile.
Lover – of tea, my family, my cat, the written word, sunrises and sunsets, imagination.
The Reader Appreciation Award Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Attach the icon to your site.
3. Answer the attached questions.
4. Nominate 6 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
1. What is your favorite color? It depends what day it is. Sometimes I love bright yellow. Other days I enjoy pastels. I guess it depends on my moods.
2. What is your favorite animal? Well years a go I enjoyed hamsters. I had three of them along with three children who took care of them. Then I went to fish tanks. I still love fish tanks but only if they are over ten gallon. Now a days, I think about dogs, but the dog has to be mature, want to be loved, doesn’t potty in the house, and doesn’t yap all the time. Guess I still don’t have one. Am I too picky? LOL
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Well you may not realize this but I don’t touch alcohol. Two reasons, A. I am a diabetic. It would be pretty stupid of me to drink when the drink is loaded with sugars. B. I already make dumb mistakes in my life. Why would I want to subject myself to more? Favorite non-alcoholic drink? In the summertime, I love Crystal Light Lemonade and Lipton Diet Peach Tea. In the summer, I like the cinnamon apple tea or my usual, coffee with cream.
4. What is your favorite number? it has always been 3, 7 and 21. Don’t ask me why, I really don’t know. They just rub me the right way.
5. What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday, it is always this day. No bills to pay. No doctor appointments. It used to be family day after church. It used to be put my Sunday clothes on.
6. What is your favorite flower? The Lily. Strong yet delicate, smells wonderful. Feminine and romantic. It was odd in a nice way that at my mother’s funeral, lilies were the number one choice. Although the music was dreary, the scenery was bright.
7. What is your passion? I didn’t used to know this answer, but through writing I know know. Writing and people. When I write I hope to reach out. I hope to connect. People are amazing. We all want the same things in life but we all go about it in different ways. We want acceptance, love and security. It is sad that the biggest thing a lot of us want is lacking, love. I believe because the true love, not sexual, but true love is being sought out in so many areas that really don’t connect in the end.
8. Do you watch television? It is very hard for me to sit and actually watch a program. It started years a go when I used to have panic attacks. I do have the television but it is for background. I sleep to it, it is my friend, but yet I can not connect to it. Television may have some fantastic shows for others, but for me, there is too much killing, bad guy shows, or just plain stupidity. I often wonder what they guys are like that are sitting in the back room creating now sitcom ideas. I actually think I could find a better plot myself, but who am I?
9. Who is your favorite author? I was going to fib and say this name or that, but the truth is, I don’t have a favorite author. My favorite book is Black Like Me. Ever read it? You should if you are interested in how people react to each other under unusual circumstances. For example, would you like me better or worse if you knew that I was rich or poor?
10. Do you like 80′s movies? Yes, The Breakfast Club and Dirty Dancing. I am sure there are more but what do you expect out of me when I have been up for twenty minutes? LOL
11. How do you like your eggs? Easy answer. Light and fluffy scrambled. My daughter makes the best eggs ever. I miss her making them for me. Next douse with ketcup.
12. When did you discover blogging? In early March of 2012. God nudged me to write and so March 7, I began by writing my first blog
13. Why do you like to blog? Believe it or not it wasn’t to be discovered. I actually am still surprised at the beautiful bloggers that let me know how much I helped them, or one even told me I helped change their mind from committing suicide. It is healing to my own soul. It has helped me see the light about my own life and the people in it. It has given me confidence. I am proud to tell others that I am a writer. Now if I could just make a penny from it. LOL
Nominations today are;
Thank-you once again for this Sarah.