If I could feel your tears
On my face
See you standing
Where you once stood
Hear your voice
Saying one more time
I love you, I miss you
I would smile
Just one more time.
- My Opaline Vision (seshatwuji.wordpress.com)
- My Vision/Journey (theasatrucommunity.wordpress.com)
- Updating the Memory Box (marrylallwrite.com)
- Special gifts (victoriaichizlibartels.com)
I don’t know if most of you know about the lighting of the candle. I know it has spread
rapidly throughout Facebook.
I am asking everyone that had any emotions running rampant from the shooting of those precious babies in CT to follow me. Tomorrow 12/23/ and 12/24, we are all gathering together, and lighting candles periodically over the day. You may choose to light a real one at times or leave an electric one on all through the two days. I will start tomorrow and have an electric one running and from time to time light a real one.
I want to say a prayer.
Lord, our heavenly father. We do not know the reason why these precious babies were taken so early from our earth. I have to trust that you had the perfect reason. I know that each of these precious ones are now sitting on your lap and they are smiling looking into your eyes. They have forgotten all about what has happened, but we here on earth have not forgotten. It remains fresh in our minds even a week and a day later. Lord stay close to the families that are hurting so badly. Help them by showing your love on Christmas morning, as this has to be such a difficult time for them. I am sure there were presents under the trees. Oh how my own heart breaks for them. Take care of them Lord, like you do for the birds that fly in our skies. Love them and comfort them. Let them know that we the world care and we are lighting our candles for them. I love you God and I know you have heard this prayer. Love them as you do me. Amen.
- Light One Candle (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Make Your Own Christmas Gifts – Vintage Teacup Candles (adedmuse.com)
- For the love of candles! (teenainjerusalem.wordpress.com)
- My Candle Glows (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Candles (lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com)