I know you promise all your strength
But tonight I am so tired
I look out my window and see the empty trees
And try to calm my body so wired.
I know that you my Lord have suffered
Ten thousand more times than me
But I feel weak and oh so tired
Can you see me Lord on bended knee?
I really try to do all that I can
To be a rock for him
To show him how much I really care
But to them I am no longer their fan.
They run and hide when I walk in side
I know they fear my face
But who will stand up for my brother
Who in this human race?
I put the world on hold for now
As I target in on your care
I will do what needs to be done for you
I promise you I do swear.
The guidelines do not match your case
You are in a league of your own
Why are my eyes the only to see
I will call in the troops that I now know…….
I promise you, I do swear.
Love you brother.
- The Man Who Trusts In The Lord Is Blessed! (simplyjuliana.com)
- Jesus > I – He must Become Greater – Me Less (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- You Better Be Moving (sacred-radiance.com)
- Hallelujah (whenthetruthspeaks.wordpress.com)
- The Lord’s initial response (wordstoloveby.wordpress.com)
- The Man Who Trusts In The Lord Is Blessed! (promisebook.net)
- Making Promises to the Lord (oliverbernardbrown.wordpress.com)
- Singing to the Lord (margegower.com)
- Are You Refusing the Trials in Your Life? (joleneengle.com)
- I Agree With Peter (csbannon.wordpress.com)