Jen over at
has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Bloggers Award. Thank-you so much Jen!
Here is a peek at what Jen represents.
A writers Journey .
My own psychiatrists couch, recording my exploits and hopes of becoming an author. I love to create romantic stories for YA and Adults alike.I believe , “Life has no limitations except the ones you create.”Les Brown.
What are the rules for this award?
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
I would like to say one thing about myself just for today. I am almost 100% better from my illness. Yipee!!
has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank-you so much Ellie.
Here is a peek into who Ellie is
I have been been blessed in my life to have had two careers so far; one in public relations and the other as a nutritional counselor. Raising two wonderful children and several dogs and cats along the way, has been a blessing as well!
An avid traveler and military wife, my husband and I have been to 49 states and 39 countries, meeting many incredible people. Collecting friends like postcards has made life exciting!
As an author, I’ve published one novel, Sometimes Marriage is a Real Crime, as well as a short story, The Curious Proposal for Prosperity, Nevada, found on www.Smashwords.com. Currently I am working on a sequel to Sometimes . . . and a non-fiction book on nutrition.
I’ve always believed that life is not a dress rehearsal and it is meant to be lived with purpose! Come join me in the pursuit of health in a God-honoring way!
The rules for this award are
- Display the logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them, notifying them of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Nominations for this award are
- Yen-Yen is Nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award♥ (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Been Nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (cherylbrandreth.com)
- Very Inspiring and Shine On Award (miljoanne.com)
- The Very First Award.. ^___^ (hiranazir66.wordpress.com)
- I Got Nominated For The Very Inspiring Blog Award (ivansbrain.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award. (lifehardcore.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- A GratefulThank You for Two Blogging Awards! (newcreationsministries.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award, thanks Katharina! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Reality Blog Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)