I am sitting here still taking in my brain what happened to those people in the Boston Marathon. It breaks my heart and shakes my nerves. It makes me fear and it makes me want to race through the streets.
I can vision myself in easy clothes running from block to block, street to street. Save yourself, save yourself. Quit what ever you are doing this minute and get on falling knees and accept the Lord as your own. Don’t get lost in the crowds. Don’t be the followers, be the leaders. Help me spread the word. Save yourself, save yourself.
I can’t get this out of my mind as I sit here helpless as those suffering are being cared for. I can’t help but know inside my heart this will not stop. It is promised that the world will get worse. There will be more sadness, more murders, more robberies, more bombs, more false prophets.
As these guests are speaking on the Katie Show they were standing casually waiting for the runners to arrive. In a blink of an eye their lives were shaken out from beneath of them. There was no time to think, only instincts kicked in, while white smoke and glass and limbs were torn from bodies. Bones sticking out, blood pouring out. The smell of sulphur and death lingering near by.
If these people waiting for loved ones and the children of schools innocently sitting in class and movie goers enjoying a leisurely time out can be put into a different scenario in one second, than how fast can God come to us out of the clouds?
Oh Lord I come to you on bended knee. I pray for those in the Boston Marathon tragedy. I pray for the parents who are still suffering from the school shootings. You have warned us of these things to come and I pray that all take notice. I pray that they realize in time that their lives and hearts are not in line with you Lord. Help us to spread the word of God and to speak at any given opportunity about how wonderful you are and of your great promises to sit with you in heaven. Amen
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in Boston. God bless and I pray a speedy recovery for each of you.
- Boston Marathon Video Tour – During The Race (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Praying for Boston (itsallaboutmefitness.com)
- Where’s Hope In Times Like These? (joshwaugh.wordpress.com)
- Explosions At Boston Marathon. Please Stop and Pray (boltbeat.com)
- Boston on Lockdown Following Blasts at Boston Marathon (essentialprepper.com)
- Fake Boston Marathon donation Twitter account suspended (globalnews.ca)
- A prayer in light of the Boston Marathon bombings (wordinseasonministry.wordpress.com)
- Athletes react to tragedy in Boston (msn.foxsports.com)
- Boston Marathon Bombing (everythingbutwhatever.wordpress.com)
- Prayers Following Explosions at Boston Marathon (ronpogue.typepad.com)