The weather may not be ready
The skies are too darn grey
But my mind was ahead one month
To a nice and warmer day.
I had no place to go to
The truth is I didn’t want to be out
Instead I stayed inside
And moved my furniture about.
I got the vinegar water
And two clean rags in hand
I scrubbed down my blinds
As I listened to the bands.
The windows in my living room
Were full of winter grit
I cleaned them til they shined
With a little water and spit.
I only did one room today
After being sick I didn’t do more
I lit some cinnamon candles
And finishing this I will now sweep the floors.
- How to clean panel blinds (directblinds.co.uk)
- 20 Mule Team Borax And Its Many, MANY Uses! Giveaway (thecinnamonhollow.com)
- 7 Ways to Beat That Stale Day (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Deal Diva: Clean cheap and green (newsobserver.com)
- Germ/Mold Cleaner The Better Way (cutoutandkeep.net)
- 25 Products You Think You Need, but Really Don’t (wisebread.com)
- How to Be Green While You Clean (prettyopinionated.com)
- 5 Decorating Rules I (almost) Never Break (confettistyle.wordpress.com)
- A Robot That Cleans Your Windows? Yeah, It Does Exist (homeiq.wordpress.com)
- Window Washers Do A Super Job (chicago.cbslocal.com)