No Bake Oatmeal Scotchies
YIELD: 5 DOZEN COOKIES
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups quick cook oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- In large saucepan, on medium high heat, add butter, sugar and milk. Bring to a boil, and boil for a complete full minute. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and butterscotch morsels.
- Stir for about 1-2 minutes, the butterscotch won’t completely melt, it’s okay. Fold in oatmeal.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a large sheet of parchment paper. Allow to set and cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container. Enjoy.
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 50 Square Foot Roll, 3 Count)