When was the last time you really stood out in a crowd? Are you comfortable in that position, or do you wish you could fade into the woodwork?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us STANDOUT.
I allowed people to beat me up emotionally for my thoughts I had. I let people allow me to shrink to the size of a thimble and I found myself forcing words out of my mouth that were untrue in order not to hurt others feelings.
I can still feel pain when someone doesn’t agree with me, but in the end it will be me standing on stage, listening to my own truth.
A stage? In my life time? For me? I doubt it. God has better plans than that heading my way.
I think that I will be just as happy knowing that I what deal with today is going to be nothing compared to what God has in store for me tomorrow.
- Daily Prompt: Standout (chicomallorca.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Standout (huntprayerpoems.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Standout | The Daily Post (thebloggingpath.com)
- Daily Prompt: Standout – Graffiti as art (teepee12.com)
- Staying in Focus: Daily Prompt: Standout: Hats On (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Standout (brunsamanda3.wordpress.com)
- A Foot Above the Rest | Daily Prompt (worddisorder.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Standout (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- 16|8 Daily Prompt: Standout (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily prompt // standout (simplylifestuff.com)