Pistachio Fluff Salad
yield: SERVES 12
prep time: 4 HOURS, 5 MINUTES
Easy, 4 ingredient, Pistachio Fluff Salad recipe! Best served with friends and family, makes a great potluck dish!
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) JELL-O Instant Pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple
- 16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with crushed pineapple. Mix with a wooden spoon until pudding mix is blended with pineapple liquids.
- Add in Cool Whip and mini marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight. Serve with maraschino cherries as a garnish. Or, if desired, add cherries to fluff right before serving. ENJOY.
that sturr is so good and i cant have it anymore dairy allergies
non dairy cool whip you could have, couldn’t you?