http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
You’ve imbibed a special potion that makes you immortal. Now that you’ve got forever, what changes will you make in your life? How will you live life differently, knowing you’ll always be around to be accountable for your actions?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us LONGEVITY.
The first thing that came to my mind when I read this is thin. Please let me be thin forever. Don’t let me ever have to worry about what I eat. Let me have sugars, sweets, eat two helpings of anything.
Then I began to think how selfish I am. Is this really going to make me happy?
Is this going to make me content for eternity with no purpose in my life?
I doubt it. It is a dream that we wish for, but not for a life time.
How would we learn from life without lessons? How could we smile when the only one we gift is our self?
We need things to work for in our life. We need goals, we need to stay busy. We need to know that we can create goals and accomplish them.
We need to be able to look forward to the next day, month and year. We need to help our neighbors, be there for our families. We need to love life.
Yes, having everything for a while would be a dream come true, but hard work and a reason for living would make up so much happier.
- Daily Prompt: No Longer a Mere Mortal (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No Longer a Mere Mortal (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- ” Daily Prompt: No Longer a Mere Mortal/My Life (nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No Longer a Mere Mortal (perpelprincess.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No Longer a Mere Mortal, Thank God (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No Longer a Mere Mortal (steviepreater.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: No Longer A Mere Mortal Post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- No Longer a Mortal (mycookinglife.com)
- Daily Prompt (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No Mere Mortal (raevenslife.wordpress.com)