http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
You receive a gift that is bittersweet and makes you nostalgic. What is it?
Photographers, show us GIFT.
Birthday gifts, Anniversary gifts, Christmas gifts. Even Easter gifts, Wedding gifts, Marriage gifts. All of these take money.
But I received two gifts that cost nothing. One gift I had to wait for the finale for four days. Together the two gifts brought nothing but joy to my life. Something besides pain to look at. A longing was fulfilled. Smiles replaced tears.
Here are the two gifts I received this week.
The three stage photos are of my bush as I watched it begin to bloom until completed.
The last photo is my new companion. He doesn’t yell at me or abuse me. He loves attention. He is a mature cat. Very heavy, 22-25 pounds. I received him as a gift today, and already my day has become brighter. His name is Rhino.
- Plinky Prompt: A Gift That Is Bittersweet And Nostalgic. What Is It? (hibernationnow.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bittersweet Memories ~ Matthew about 3 years old (writingcanvas.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: Bittersweet Memories (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- “Bittersweet” Blues Brothers (sansburydr.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: Bittersweet Memories (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bittersweet Gift (mydogablog.com)
- Dailypost/ WordPress Bittersweet #poetry #gift #photography (moondustwriter.com)
- A Piece of My Childhood (windandlaughter.wordpress.com)
- Bittersweet (musingsofachristiangirl.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Cindy; Photographs, Smiles, And Teardrops (jitterygt.wordpress.com)