Dr. Rex over at
has nominated me for the Word Press Family Award. Thank-you so much my dear friend. Dr. Rex and I have been chatting for some time now.
It is such a warm feeling having friends that stop by and chat. I like the click the like button, but to be able to chat is divine!
There are rules and they are;
1. Ping back to the person who gave you the Award (Me)
2. Display the Award
3. Display the text in Red as I want people to know why I made it (**I wonder if I can do this!)
4. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost Family here on Word Press”
But for this one time I want to change a bit of it.
You answer my questions, then pick some bloggers to add them to the family! Easy as pie!
1.What was the most awesome Halloween costume you ever remember wearing?
2. What age were you when you quit trick-or-treating?
3.What is the very first thing you do when your eyes open in the morning?
4. What is the very last thing you do before you go to bed at nights?
5.What can scare the crap out of you faster than anything else?
6.Did you ever trick someone on Halloween night?
7. How old were you when you first fell in love?
8. Where were you when you were first kissed?
9. What would you love to open this year at Christmas?
10. Weren’t these questions easy?
Mama Miyuki Easy Pantsy
- The Word Press Family Award – Made by me, giving to 10 people (prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Got Awards! (anintrovertmind.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award (thesailorswoman.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award (morefoodpls.wordpress.com)
- Give yourself a pat on the back if you read this blog! : (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award Nomination! (beautyconfidanteblog.com)