Daily Prompt; Blogger in a Strange Land
What’s the strangest place from…
What’s the strangest place from which you’ve posted to your blog? When was the last time you were out and about, and suddenly thought, “I need to write about this!”?
Everywhere I am I think of blogging. Is this an addiction? No, it is a part of my make-up. When I’m outside looking at nature. Or maybe I am dining out. When I am on a stroll, I really think about blogging. What about when the sun is setting on a beautiful Spring day?
When I see something I can not get close to, like the deer. They are so skittish around humans but not this fellow, he just posed for me.
I think a lot about my brother Al when I blog. He has changed so much since last summer with his M.S.A. When I am flying I think about my blogging. I like to think about writing when I see new life being born. At the holiday I think about the special moments. Every once in a while I will slip a photo of me in there. When I see bright and happy things like this old-fashioned merry-go-round. When I look up and hear the whirly bird coming. When I see things I know I won’t see again in my life time. When I see strange lines or figures in the skies. So in the final thoughts I guess I am always in strange places that seem quite familiar in my own mind.
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (ayimas.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Oh, the Places You’ll Blog In! (robssurfreport.com)
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (smartlifeideas.com)
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (paulwinjerome.wordpress.com)
- Blogger in a strange land (ferwam.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- A Strange Land (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Blogger in a Strange Land (lyncoffey.wordpress.com)
What I Did For Love
What I Did For Love
I never knew how
My life was being played
I only knew my heart tugged
please pray for this precious baby
FWF, Free Write Friday; Special Edition