You see, I planned to announce it to all of you at the same time. So instead of ignoring her I just simply stated a simple fact. The prayer was answered.
Now when she read that I bet she was asking herself, what prayer? My gosh, this girl asks for so many prayers I don’t know which one it is.
Then I posted last night about the meeting, fully intending to give the answer and once again I failed to do so.
So, with a big drum roll please; http://youtu.be/itAOGRiYRLI
Now everyone prayed with me to change the attitude of him and let him hear the true words I would speak.
He did show up. I first asked him about his wife. Then I proceeded to tell him about my story and the fact that the bus needed to actually stop by the house to pick-up Al. I told him what a heavy burden it would be if I had to load Al and the wheelchair here at the house. Then unload Al and the chair at the exit road and then repeat it at the end of the day. I explained that he had given orders to this bus company that no bus could enter here.
He looked at me and said, “I just don’t remember saying that. I see no reason why a bus can’t come back here and pick your brother up.”
“If I typed out a statement giving your consent would you consider signing it?”
“Yes, I will.”
Answer given, prayer answered. God scores another touch down in my book. Thank-you everyone and of course thank-you God. Monday morning Al will be picked up here at the house and will go to the Day Program Monday through Friday. This will be so good for him. I am hoping it will lift his spirits. I pray that he forgets about his pain for a while. I hope he has a super good time.
I just can’t believe it sometimes how awesome the good Lord is. He never leaves me, it is me who drifts a way and questions myself.
- Sneak Peek: Message, Setting Lofty Goals (summermakeover.wordpress.com)
- My Prayer Car (thewritelife2.wordpress.com)
- Two survivors : Earn Praying Souls (propelsteps.wordpress.com)
- Living an Unhurried Life – Prayer (cwoznicki.com)
- Our Prayer Matters (wheregraceflows.wordpress.com)
- Prayer (sjbrown58.wordpress.com)
- Pick-Me-Up Prayer… (thosewomen.wordpress.com)
- Hello… God? Can you hear me now? [The Prayer Series, part 2] (journalingheart.com)
- A Child’s Prayer (anthonystephens.wordpress.com)
- Only a Prayer Away (thebeggardanced.com)