Diane wrote another prayer that I found so emotional. I feel she has so much talent. I can’t help but share her works with you. I believe she read my post about Prayer From My Heart. I didn’t ask, I am just thinking so.
Here is the poem she wrote after I posted mine.
Wish I could help you through this sorrow
And calm your fears through each new morrow
And show you life beyond this pain
To ease your worries, to keep you sane
When loved ones leave they never go
Their memories stay and ever grow
But what we miss are tender things
Like a long warm hug and what love brings
I’d tell you life will be alright
To comfort you through each long night
But deep down in my concerned heart
There’s nothing sure that I can part
For you must feel the test of time
And believe that God will show a sign
That He is with you night and day
He feels your pain, and hears you pray
And never will He leave your side
For all His children he loves with pride
I only wish I could help you flee
From this broken heart to set you free
But I will leave that up to God
For by your side He’ll always trod
His tender touch will help you heal
Just embrace His trust and know He’s real
- I Couldn’t Help But Cry As I Read This (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- When you stop praying.. (spicedupcrap.wordpress.com)
- When words are not enough (yackityshmackity.com)
- Heaven (reinvented9.wordpress.com)
- Prayer with God (yies1.wordpress.com)
- Making Time for God (awisewomaninthemaking.com)
- Rose and Linda’s Journal Some Times It Causes Me to Tremble (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Remembering a Daughter (incarnationandmodernity.wordpress.com)
Terry, I Tweeted and Pinned this one. Did you take the picture?
No I didn’t take the picture, it is beautiful though isn’t it
we have great taste, you and I!!!!
Reblogged this on Mirch Masala.
thanks so much!!!!
Re blogged on Mirch Masala Spice it up.
thank you Amara!!!!!
Pingback: Dedicated To My Friend Dianne Cogar | terry1954