The next time you get the urge to snack, why not bake up a batch of our Baked Zucchini Chips? These are a healthier way to enjoy the satisfying crunch of delicious squash! Whether you make these zucchini chips for parties or for eating alongside dinner, their fresh from the garden taste will have everyone asking for more!
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an oven-proof wire rack with cooking spray then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then coat with bread crumb mixture, making sure to pat them well so the breading sticks nicely. Arrange breaded zucchini on wire rack.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately