Ute is whom I woke up to this morning. When I realized she had nominated me for this award, I smiled.
To know that there are some who think I inspire them is truly a gift given to me.
To me, I am no one special. I write from my heart and soul only. I want to thank Ute and others who have nominated me for this, letting me know that my words are worthy or writing.
Love life, music and dance. Live today as for tomorrow it will be all history!
1] Link back to the person who nominated you
2] Post the award image on your page
3] Tell seven random fact about yourself
4] Nominate fifteen other blogs
1. I am left-handed, and so is my brother
2. I love Christmas trees in my house all year round
3. I don’t get all hyped up about the New Year coming end
4. I love the Victorian era and costume jewelry
5. I want to own one old baby doll before I retire to my coffin
6. I fall asleep to Nick At Nite every single night
7. I sleep with the fan blowing on me 365 days a year
Melissa (Just Enough Sugar)
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
thank you Francine
Thank you for accepting his award, and your kind words. Glad I made you smile this morning. Because you write straight from your heart it is so inspiring! Big hug from Ute
i was pleased to accept it. It is a gift worth more than any monies when another soul feels your words can be inspiring. God bless and have a wonderful New Year’s Eve. Me? I will be wrapped up in my warm jammies, surrounded by warm blankets watching the ball drop and maybe having a special snack of some chocolate
Sounds good to me enjoy the chocolate!
I surely will!!
Here we go again … congratulations, Terry ..
thank you for tolerating me my friend. lol
It’ easy to tolerate your awards. *smile
hehe, thank you my Viveka