It is almost 6pm. My body hurts and my feet burn. I am getting older and I want to break down in tears and yet have no reason to.
I have this huge mess in the living room. Both bedrooms are torn up. I was to have help moving the bedroom furniture but as of yet no one has shown up.
I want to cry because I can’t do this work anymore myself. I get mad because I am so used to doing things on my own.
Please give me back what I had
I don’t like being broke
Body stiffens up feet don’t work
Then I think about my brother
Who’s almost wheelchair bound
And I dry my eyes as I realize
Others have it so worse than me
Oh I wish I was beautiful and outgoing and had zillions of friends.I would call them and tell them to come help me. I have to get this project done or Al will have no where to stay when he gets here. You are right, I don’t know the date yet. But I don’t want to do this they day before because I can’t carry the heavy load in one day, let alone two.
Give me strength Lord
To make these feet move
Do what you do best
Give me a miracle
Give me the Impossible
- The Place Of His Feet (scottstimson.com)
- Five Common Reasons for Burning Feet with Tests and Treatments (healthhype.com)
- Burning Candles (lacwriters.com)
- I’m a looker not a leaper (notlookingjustleaping.wordpress.com)
- 27 Million Slaves (sacredradiance.wordpress.com)
- March 08 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)
- Jammu: Madrassa teachers burn boy’s feet to discipline him (ibnlive.in.com)
- March 04 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)