Oh, alas I cry out to you
Oh my God how
Awesome are you
That you have listened
That you have responded
To my many prayer
Request. I get down
On bended knee
My awesome God
For never leaving me
Nor straying from me
In a wilderness so bleak
And naked with no clothing
To cover my bared soul
For thou has promised
Over and over
That you love me.
Oh my awesome God
How can I ever thank-you
For no words do I have
To show my humbleness
And my deep feelings
For you my Lord.
The deepest of my heart.
- The Work of Faith in Prayer (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- 34) Two Slave Preachers and Their Masters (emailmeditations.wordpress.com)
- For Our Loved Ones (verticaltales.wordpress.com)
- Growing closer to God (eldiewithgod.wordpress.com)
- Part 109: Doctors of the Church and Perfection: Robert Bellarmine (supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com)
- Getting Honest About my Practice of Prayer (nataliecutsforth.com)
- “The Unspoken Prayer Request” (Serial Novel): Read the First 2 Chapters Free (blackchristiannews.com)
A prayer straight from the heart. Very touchable Terry 🙂
thank you Angel!
Yes, very touchable, Terry
thank u dear Yoshiko
thank you so much for encouraging me Enigma
thank you my dear friend for a lovely comment
what a lovely poem 🙂
thank you so much Yuna!!!
A heartfelt note to the Lord… ow so touched with this… 🙂
I am so happy you enjoyed this Jon
yeah miss Terry, i so love poetry as you enjoyed writing them… so breath-taking… more and more soon…
Thank you so much my sweet friend
You’re welcome 🙂
Beautiful Terry! I love it so much 😀
Ohhhhhhhh thank you !!!
A beautiful and heart-wrenching cry from your spirit to God’s Spirit–the kind that pleases the Lord.
I would love to believe he is listening