I have a little shiver that just ran through my body. Did you ever have that feeling something is not right? Or someone is in your home but you don’t see anyone?
Afterwards, I shaved him and trimmed all the hairy parts that seem to grow only on a man’s head or face, or maybe both. LOL
I made a cheese cake for his lunch and when the time was right, he had new baby potatoes, meat loaf, corn and cheesecake. I was doing what I had to do since he refused his meals yesterday and I won. He ate 100% on both meals.
He started the sweating thing and the tremors are back but they aren’t too bad. He is so cold and clammy to the touch. It sort of gives me an odd feeling when I touch him.
After lunch was over he tried to use the toilet with no success. I changed his brief and put him in bed. As I was coming out of his bedroom I went and got the clean laundry I had done from his bed change this morning.
As I walked back in to his room I heard him say, ” I love you Mom.”
I didn’t say anything and walked back out of his room. As I passed the front door, the screen door closed. I instantly turned around to see who was there. No one was there. I don’t know why but I opened it and closed it again, making sure it was latched.
I looked out on the ramp and I saw no one. It made me have a hint of shivers but I just ignored it. It must have been the wind I thought. I walked a way from the door and then I got scared.
The television that has been on the same channel all day and at the same volume was suddenly blaring. It was so loud it made me jump in my spot. I raced over to grab the remote and turn it down. I had to click the volume button a few times before I got the volume back to a normal hearing level.
With this being the second startle I slowly checked out the house. I started with my bedroom, and made my way through the house. I saw nothing. Although I had just came from Al’s room I went back there one more time; just to check. Al was talking to Mom.
I left his room and came out here and sat down at the computer. I heard the cat eating, but when I glanced over the cat wasn’t there. I don’t know what the explanation is but someone or something is definitely here.
- Simple Cheese Cake Recipe (lesungbatoo.wordpress.com)
- Baking 101: Say ‘cheese’ cake (cumberlink.com)
- Chocolate Cheesecake (homefresh.wordpress.com)
- Sinful Delights: CheeseCakes (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry No Bake Cheese Cake (weebirdiecafe.wordpress.com)
- Key Lime Cheesecake (homefresh.wordpress.com)
- The story of Hyde Park cheesecake house (lostcookbook.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Blueberry ricotta cheesecake (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Lime Cheesecake, the best!! (gatsbyandbunnychow.wordpress.com)
- Making, baking and photographing a cheese cake! (mafiroig.wordpress.com)